Machine Learning Expert at SortlistAs a Machine Learning engineer, by joining Sortlist at its early stage, you’ll have the unique opportunity grow fast, shape the future of our product, and work with talented engineering teams.
What are examples of work that Machine Learning Expert do at Sortlist?
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging data problems, including:Machine Learning infrastructure that powers our Matching/Classifying/Sorting/Scoring models.
- Clustering of agencies/companies/users and listings to enable more intelligent matching.
- Natural Language Processing to understand text content on Sortlist platform, including reviews, descriptions and interactions between users on our marketplace.
- Identifying suspicious transactions and malicious users for Trust and Safety.
- Determining the optimal pricing strategies to help our agencies effectively manage their listings and achieve their revenue goals.
- Modeling demand and supply situation in real time to optimize the overall market efficiency and give valuable insights to the Agencies.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- 2+ years of industry experience or a PhD.
- Industry experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems.
- Solid engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high performance production quality code.
- Good understanding of common families of models, feature engineering, feature selection and other practical machine learning issues, such as overfitting.
Grow fast, shape the future of our product, and work with talented engineering teams
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.